What you need:
- two photographs
- a hole punch
- something circular (like a jar lid)
- Trace the jar lid on both pictures.
- Cut them out.
- Glue them together.
- Hole punch at the top.
- Trace the outside of the picture with glue.
- Apply glitter and allow time to dry.
- Repeat step 5 and 6 on the other side.
- String ribbon through the hole.
- I like to add the date at the bottom of one side with a metallic Sharpie.
I make one of these each year with my daughter for our tree and we make one to give to the grandparents too. I also do this project with my school sweeties. I plan for two days so that each side has time to dry.