Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Whole Brain Teaching FREEBIES for Your Class

I really love many Whole Brain Teaching strategies.  I love how management is kept in a positive tone. I love the more academic based strategies, especially "teach, OK."  I love how you can implement WBT a piece at a time, making it less over whelming.
If you have not looked into WBT for your classroom, check it out.  There are lots and lots of online resources.  I wanted to share a couple of resources with you.  One is a class set of posters with WBT's Five Rules. There are several variations as far as gender, skin color, and hair color in this set of posters.  Take a look and see if there is a combination that can work for you by clicking on the picture below.
I have created a printable mini book that you might like to use as you are teaching the Five Rules or if your students need a refresher.  Clicking on the picture above will take you to your free copy of the printable mini book as well.
I have also played around creating a variation of WBT Rules for home.  If you have any little darlings at home, you may want to check these out as well by clicking here.
The clip art is from JW Illustrations, kpmdoodles, and Scrappin Doodles.
Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these freebies! I can't wait to implement WBT into my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! I'm just now beginning to do my homework with WBT but I've seen it in the classroom and am excited about it!

    ReplyDelete