Monday, January 21, 2013

There Was a Cold Lady

Hi Friends.
Like most of you, I have been "off" from work today to honor MLK.  I use quotes because I have spent a good bit of time working on school stuff.  I have to get a substitute this week.  I am taking off for my daughter's preschool conference (and a dentist appointment-YUCK).  It's pretty strange to be on the other side of the table on conference day.  But I must say it gives me a new perspective on how I conduct conferences.
Anyway, back to sub prep . . . I am leaving the book There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow! by Lucille Colandro.  My students love these books.  They love the the rhyming text and the funny outcomes.

I have a couple literacy activities for the kiddos (sequencing and predicting).  I also created a few math activities to go along with this book.  I made a word problem mini book, a missing addend printable, and a number comparison printable.  The clipart is from Scrappin Doodles.
You can have a free copy of my activities by clicking on the picture below.  

Hopefully with the Cold Lady will keep my little darlings engaged while the cat is away :).
Let me know if you have any questions.  Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

  1. It was said to be one of the difficult thing but with some respective piece elements its been more easy reflect upon such evident thoughts.

    ReplyDelete