Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tricks Are for Kids

Hi friends.  Hope your week is going well.  It has been go, go, go with my little fam.  Of course most of the busyness is self imposed.  One new responsibility at our house has been my daughter's new bunnies.  We have had them for about five weeks.  The little furry sisters were A's 6th birthday present.
My husband drove about an hour and a half to a farm to pick up the bunnies.  The breeder (who happened to be a teenage girl) told him they did not bite and they were both girls.  Well since then I have had my doubts.  I'm sure you can imagine.  So I separated them and finally found a vet in my area that would even agree to look at them to identify the genders.  Turns out we have a brother and a sister.  Surprise!
(If you are wondering about the leaves on the bun's head, those are earrings courtesy of my accessory loving daughter.  Our little boy bunny, all dressed up and no place to go.)
So trick's on us.  Lesson learned, visit the vet before bringing two bunnies home.  Next stop, bunny surgery during our fall break.

Moving on . . . I can't believe we are almost in October.  If you are starting to think ahead, you may want to check out my Literacy and Math Centers for October.
Tiny Tricksters {10 October Themed Math Centers} is Common Core aligned and focuses on addition, subtraction, missing addends, number order, skip counting, time to the hour, and more.  You can click on the pic above for additional information.

Tiny Tricksters {10 October Themed Literacy Centers} is also Common Core aligned.  These centers provide practice with vowel sound discrimination, contractions, sentence word order, digraphs, blends, and more.  Again, you can click on the picture for details.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions (or if you have any bunny tips).
Have a great rest of your week and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment