Monday, July 22, 2013

Number of the Day for the Year: FREE Math Printables

Happy Monday.  I hope you had a nice weekend.  Mine was pretty packed with some last minute summer break quality time with my little family.
I'm back to work tomorrow and I wanted to share my Number of the Day packet before things started getting too busy.
You can click on the pic below for a FREE copy of this packet.

I'm a big fan of Number of the Day activities.  I created these printables to maintain a simple and fairly consistent layout and at the same time grow in skill level as the year progresses.
I like to use these handouts as morning work 2-3 days a week.  They are great review and really help my students stay sharp with their skills.
Below you can get a closer look at all of the printables in this packet.  They are in the order I use them throughout the year. 
for numbers 1-10
for numbers 1-20
for numbers 10-99
for numbers 10-99
for numbers 10-99
I hope these Number of the Day activities can be of use to you in your class this upcoming school year. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
Best.

10 comments:

  1. These look great! Thanks for sharing!

    Bridget
    First Grade Circus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this packet! I also like how you changed the skills to match the time of the year. What a great resource to keep on hand. I'm always looking for "appropriate" morning work for my kiddos, work that is "purposeful" and "intentional." Not something that is given just for "busy work." Thanks for sharing Amber. Enjoy your day and the best of luck to you tomorrow!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower. Thanks for the freebie. Stop by when you get a chance.
    Kinders on the Block

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, THANK YOU! This is fabulous! What a helpful resource. I will be thinking of you back to school- and going to bed by 7. ;) The first few days are so exhausting for me for some reason. Thanks so much again!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! Thank you for the freebie! I'm glad you got to spend time with your family before school started!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!!! Thanks for the freebeie! Do you have any sheets for when the days turn into the hundreds?? Thanks, Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great suggestion. I may consider adding that option when I get time. Right now I just assign a random number, 99 or lower, to be the "number of the day." If that makes sense:) .
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete